Welcome to Carers Manchester Network Learning and Development Platform. These free courses and resources on this platform are designed to give you the information and advice that you need and also help you develop new and enhanced skills. This platform includes:
- online courses and resources on a range of carers issues
- access to advice, information and support from Carers UK
If you speak English as a second language (ESL) you can use the Google Translate feature to translate the MCN Learning platform into your first language. There are a number of options to do this:
- Install the Google Translate Chrome plug in. This will automatically translate pages to your chosen language. Installing the extension takes a few seconds.
- Copy the web link into the Google Translate page, select the language you would like to translate it to and click on the link to take you to a translated version of the page. You can also use this feature to translate documents. To do this, download the document from the MCN Learning platform then upload to Google Translate.
- If you are accessing this website via a tablet or mobile, you can download the Google Translate app on the Google Play or App Store.
Please note that Google Translate uses an automatic translation programme so not all text may be translated accurately. Manchester Carers Network are not responsible for any issues that may result from using Google Translate. For more information, please visit https://translate.google.com/intl/en/about/
Register to create a new account and access the resource.
Insert additional text here